Pages

LBD

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ok, going to try this again and hopefully this post won't end up in the middle of a previous one! Going to a wedding on Saturday and wearing the "Little Black Dress". I love this dress! Sorry, no pic today it is being altered :( but it is deeply reminiscent of the Givenchy made famous by Audrey Hepburn in the fashionably classic movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. Now, because I deeply fearful of dressing older than my years, the question of the blog, my dear friends is do I stick with the quintaessential red creme lips, highlighted eyes, ethereal skin or do I opt to modernize a classic with smoky brown eyes, softly sculpted peach cheeks and a nude lip? Decisions...decisions???

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...that's a toughie, They'd both equally compliment the LBD. But since you're wanting to avoid looking older, I say go with the nude lip! :) You'll have to post a pic of the final look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....im really loving the nude lip, BUT if you are going for more of a classic elegant look then go with the red lipstick. In the movie "Breakfast at Tiffanys" Holly was big on the nudey lip or coraly lip and she always had her eyes done :) So either one would look good. Now they question is how are you going to do your hair?

    xo

    ReplyDelete