Pages

Some of my favorite things for Fall: Part 1

Friday, September 10, 2010




I love capes...and what's not to love about them?! Their warm and cozy, chic and stylish and a great example of effortless dressing.
Top Pic:
Nichole Richie shows the versatility of the cape by pairing it with skinny jeans and boots for a casual look and then pairing the same cape with heels and a dress for a look that's very classic and proper.
Bottom Pic:
I love how this navy hooded cape and heeled booties add a dose of style to otherwise simple leggings.






5 comments:

  1. I love capes also. I saw a cute houndstooth one the other day at F21. Ugh I just wish it was already cold enough to actually wear them. Then I wouldn't feel ridiculous buying a cape when it's 100 degrees outside!!! Lol, but I was so close to purchasing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im dying for this plaid cape by burberry that rocked the runway! Unfortunately its outta my fall/winter price range lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that white cape!
    I've already answered to your question on my blog, but in case you don't read the comments again, I'll answer you here too:
    You can buy KORA Organics' products from their website www.koraorganics.com, but I think they're not available in stores in US yet. I know in Australia they are, but not in the US, sorry.

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your about me! Lol. I, too, would cease to exist without caffiene. The cape is gorgeous! I'd like to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cape! Fall is just around the corner...

    ReplyDelete