Pages

Love the ones your with! ❤

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Since Valentine's landed on a school night this year, the husby and I opted for an evening in with our 2 boys. It was absolutely perfect! From the heart shaped pizza to the double chocolate fudge cake (decorated by them, of course!) this year was truly about being surrounded by those I love and cherish the most. Hope you all had a happy heart day!

PS: I think my oldest definitely has my creative gene. He made the card below by up cycling ones we had and even slipped in a few dollars of his own money for my daily coffee stop. Sweet boy!!

7 comments:

  1. Aww your boys are so sweet!!! I've never seen a heart shaped pizza before! That's really unique! Definitely matches the occasion! Your table is sooo cute too! I love it and I'm glad you had a fab Heart's Day!!!

    XoXo
    Jen

    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape looks so cute!!! I love Valentine's :) so much cute decorations, that cake looks yummy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi there! I just wanted to update you incase you haven't read my most recent post, but please go ahead and check it out when you have the chance! I've got something for you there ;) Hope you'll accept it!

      XoXo,
      Jen

      Delete
  4. ah that is too cute - looks like you had a fab v day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks amazing (the table decoration!), and how cute is your son?! Giving you some money for your coffee, awwww...! Everything was perfect (Miss Dior, love the scent ;))
    xo Doro

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog! follow you now!

    http://profdrskinnybitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete