Pages

My 10 Day Challenge!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Ready to rock!Ok, so it's been awhile since I've posted anything at all but I thought if I posted what I was doing, it would help to keep me accountable, which I need! 

I'm by no means a health or fitness expert of any kind.  I'm a busy mom of 2 active boys, running a business of own, which translates to: I'm always going. This also means that I forget to eat and by the time I remember, I'm starving. I'm usually pretty good and will try and meal prep for the week but lately things have been so hectic, I've neglected prepping and it's showing. 

So to get me back on track, I've decided, for the next 10 days to eat "clean" to help get me back in gear. I use the term "clean" lightly because I will still drink coffee and will still drink a Red Bull here and there (always sugar free!) but for the most part, I will be clean! And since I LOVE to cook and experiment with new ingredients, I will be posting what I ate along with the recipes. 

I'm challenging myself because in the end, I'm what matters. Not what someone I know is doing or not doing. Or what someone thinks will work for me. I know that it's about being active and being healthy and not a quick fix (I bootcamp at least 3 days a week with my boys). In the end of the 10 days, I hope to lose 10lbs but we shall see! Who's ready to challenge themselves alongside me?! 



1 comment:

  1. Nice:) Would you like to follow each other blog via GFC/Bloglovin/Google+? Leave a comment on my blog after you follow, I will follow back asap:)
    xoxo
    www.angelbirdbb.com

    ReplyDelete